Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceJohn Padilla Plumbing Inc. is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
San Diego Water Conditioning
Water Conditioning Systems in San Diego County
Looking for great tasting water in San Diego county? Hard water can be unhealthy for your body and for your home. As it travels through your pipes and faucets, it leaves residue behind. This mineral deposit is called “scaling.”
Has your neighbor already bragged about the pristine water from their home water system? Considering the importance of water, they aren't wrong! The extremely hard tap water in Southern California does not soften up any problems and requires purified water. Getting softened water today is as easy as talking to one of our expert technicians.
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., we have different methods to help prevent scaling that damages your plumbing. By conditioning your water, we can add value to the home and increase the lifespan of your appliances.
Water Softeners & Filtration Systems are offered to all areas of San Diego, including:
- San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo
- Chula Vista
What is the current water quality in San Diego? Click here to review the Water Quality Report.
Ready for softened water? For water conditioning in San Diego county, call (858) 375-5633 today.
What Water Conditioning Services Do We Provide?
Conditioning your water softens it, creating less residue build-up as it travels through pipes and faucets. Over time, scaling can create problems. Anything from poor water flow to serious pipe damage can occur, leading to costly repairs. Using our methods, we can help you avoid these issues and keep the home running smoothly.
We offer two options for conditioning your water:
- Traditional, chemical alteration of the water
- Technological approach
Option #1: Traditional Water Softening
As your water passes through our tank, it undergoes a chemical process. Calcium and magnesium ions, which lead to scaling, are replaced with sodium or potassium. These minerals pass cleanly along the pipes, leaving no trace behind. Salt or potassium must be regularly added to these tanks, ensuring regular, complete conditioning.
By softening your water, we can create better results in the home. Laundry will be brighter, and dishes will be spot-free. Showers will need less maintenance as build-up is reduced. Appliances will be more effective, working less to push water through clogged pipes. Water conditioning can add to their lifespan as well, avoiding costly repairs and replacements. You can experience healthier results for your body, too. Softer water is better for your skin and hair.
Option #2: FLOW-TECH Home Anti-Scale System
Traditional water softening leaves mineral-rich water behind, full of salt or potassium. This can make the water difficult for the city to treat and reuse. For an eco-friendlier solution, consider our technological approach. We can install a FLOW-TECH system, designed specifically to prevent scaling in your pipes.
It is an advanced process. Normally, hard water minerals fall out of the water when heated, which often happens during everyday use. The minerals stay on the walls of your pipes and tubes, collecting and building over time.
We offer the following system:
- Our system produces an electromagnetic signal throughout your water.
- This signal reverses the charge of the minerals’ molecules, causing them to stay suspended.
- As the water flows, the minerals flow with it.
- Staying within the water, these minerals are flushed out, incapable of causing build-up.
What Are the Benefits of Water Conditioning?
Our process provides several benefits:
- It can protect and extend the life of your appliances, removing build-up.
- They will also become more effective, saving you money on your energy bill.
- No water is wasted after treatment, which saves you money on your bills.
- Traditionally treated water adds new minerals before releasing water back into the ground. These minerals do not affect the home, but they are difficult to treat, making it harder for the city to reuse the water.
- Using the FLOW-TECH system, you will help the environment by distributing reusable water back into the community.
- Our technological water treatment is worry-free. With a three-year warranty, you can rest easy, knowing your water will be expertly treated for some time.
- The system itself takes up less space in the home, so you won’t need to adjust your space around its addition.
Call John Padilla Plumbing Inc. today at (858) 375-5633 about your water conditioning in San Diego. We can help assess your needs and offer the solution that is right for you. If you’re ready to start now, you can schedule with us online.
“He was very professional and had the leaked fixed in no time.”
What Sets Us ApartJohn Padilla Plumbing Inc.
Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Response Times & Always Punctual
Up to Date on Training & Certifications
Honest & Upfront Pricing - No Bait & Switch