Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceJohn Padilla Plumbing Inc. is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
There is nothing quite as comforting as taking a hot bath after a long day. However, this small luxury may be taken away from you if your water heater is not working properly.
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., we want you to always be content. This is why we pride ourselves on providing quality water heater repair in San Diego residents.
From our family to yours, you can rest assured that you're in good hands with our water heater repair services in San Diego. Call (858) 375-5633 or contact us online today.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Snapping/popping noises - If you're hearing these strange popping sounds in your tank water heater, then give our experts a call. The sounds are coming from sediments mixing together and you unit just needs a good rinse.
2. A flash of cold water in your hot shower - If every now and then you get a little bit of cold water in your hot shower, then give us a call. You likely have a crack in your dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater.
3. Water takes too long to heat up - You could have an issue with your heating element that either needs to be fixed or replaced.
4. A rusty anode rod - Because of the heating element, sediments accumulate in your tank. Your anode rod is supposed to attract the rusting elements from your water heater to preserve your tank, but every now and then this sacrificial anode rod needs to be replaced.
5. Water leaks - Depending on where you leak is, you could use our San Diego water heater repair experts, or you might need to replace your tank. As water heats up it expands which adds pressure to your tank and water lines.
What To Do If Your Water Heater Stops Working
If your water heater stops working, you should contact your local plumber if you are not a licensed plumber yourself. Trying to DIY certain problems, may lead to additional repair, leading to additional water repair cost. A licensed plumber can identify the issue and resolve quickly.
Solutions for a Wide Range of Water Heater Issues
Having been in the plumbing business since 1970, we have the experience to diagnose and address virtually any hot water heater issue. While some problems with water heaters can be repaired quickly, other issues are not as easy. When you choose our San Diego water heater repair team, however, you can expect us to present you with all your available options and help you choose a repair or replacement that fits your needs.
We Can Help With Any Water Heater Problem, Including:
- Water temperature control issues
- Regular maintenance and tank flushing
- Leaking release valves or hoses
- Corroded anode rods
- Broken dip tubes
- Faulty burners
- Failed heating elements
- And more
Reliable Services for All Types of Water Heaters
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., we understand what a nuisance it can be not to have hot water. That is why we work quickly and efficiently to provide reliable water heater repair in San Diego.
Some Units We Handle, Include:
- Conventional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Electric heat pump water heaters
- Solar water heaters
Our San Diego water heater repair plumbers have experience working with a variety of water heaters.
Choose Our Team For All Your Water Heater Needs
Our expert water heater repair plumbers in San Diego have extensive training and experience handling a variety of water heater repairs and installations. Whether it's a task for residential plumbing in San Diego, or a larger scope job, such as in commercial plumbing, we can handle all of your plumbing needs.
“He was very professional and had the leaked fixed in no time.”
Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Response Times & Always Punctual
Up to Date on Training & Certifications
Honest & Upfront Pricing - No Bait & Switch