Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceJohn Padilla Plumbing Inc. is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
Your home most likely depends on a traditional tank-style water heater to provide it with hot water for things like bathing, doing laundry, washing dishes, cooking, and so much more. While tank-style heaters have been commonplace in homes for decades, the truth of the matter is they’re far from the best technology we have.
They’re prone to leaking, consume a ton of energy, and generally have a short lifespan of roughly eight to ten years before they may need to be replaced completely, which can cost hundreds or even over a thousand dollars to do.
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., our San Diego tankless water heater team have a modern solution: the tankless water heater system! Tankless water heater systems are exactly as they imply: water heaters that don’t rely on a storage tank of pre-heated water, but instead produce hot water on demand, giving you a limitless supply of hot water.
Whole-home water heater systems are also more efficient than traditional systems, using almost all of the energy they consume, which means lower utility bills. Likewise, they can greatly reduce wasted water or waiting times as you wait for hot water to reach your taps throughout your home.
Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater System
Tankless water heaters have a number of benefits that traditional tank-style systems could never hope to offer. For one, tankless water heaters don’t require you to maintain a tank of heated water, which means less consumed energy, less heat loss, and more money back in your pocket. In fact, it’s possible for the energy savings alone to pay for the upgrade to a tankless system within just a few short years!
Here are some of the most popular reasons why people opt for tankless water heater installation
- Reduced leak risk: Tankless water heaters have a significantly lower risk of leaking compared to tank-style heaters, thus reducing the risk of damage to your home.
- Better reliability: Most tankless water heaters are designed to run for 15 to 20 years entirely maintenance-free. Many also have self-flushing systems to reduce corrosion or buildup in the plumbing lines.
- Precise control: Tankless water heaters can easily be adjusted to the perfect temperature, and quickly be changed based on the season or whether you’re leaving to go on vacation.
- Warranty: Most systems come with a warranty of five years or more, with some going as far as ten to 20 years of protection in the event of an issue!
- You don't run out of water - While people with tank water heaters often run out of water if their tank isn't big enough for their hot water consumption, tankless water heaters don't have that problem. They're known as on-demand water heaters for a reason.
- More energy efficient - Because they don't waste hot water like tank water heaters, tankless water heaters are better for both your wallet and the environment. If either of those causes is important to you, contact our San Diego water heater installation experts today.
A couple of disadvantages to Tankless water heaters include:
1. Not all can heat water for multiple plumbing appliances - A smaller tankless water heater couldn't heat both your washing machine's hot water and your shower at the same time.
2. You might need more than one - If you do need hot water for multiple plumbing appliances, you may need more than one tankless water heater installed in your home to get you enough hot water.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for You?
Considering a tankless water heater for your home? There are several factors to consider when deciding if a tankless water heater is the right choice for you. Our team of plumbing experts can help you weigh the pros and cons and determine if a tankless water heater is the best option for your home.
Some factors to consider include:
- Your hot water usage and demand
- The size and layout of your home
- Your budget and long-term savings goals
- The availability of natural gas or electricity in your area
While tankless water heaters offer many advantages, such as endless hot water and space-saving design, they may not be the best fit for every household. Contact us today for a personalized assessment and expert advice on whether a tankless water heater is right for you.
Get Rid of the Tank; Call Today!
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., we are fully-committed to your satisfaction as our customer. For many years, our company has been providing residents with high-quality San Diego plumbing services, including care, maintenance, installation, and replacement for water heater systems.
We’re proud to be a family-owned and operated company that has served customers all across the area, and we remain committed to your complete and total satisfaction all throughout the process.
Schedule your San Diego tankless water heater installation or repair now! Contact John Padilla Plumbing, Inc. online now.
“He was very professional and had the leaked fixed in no time.”
Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Response Times & Always Punctual
Up to Date on Training & Certifications
Honest & Upfront Pricing - No Bait & Switch