Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceJohn Padilla Plumbing Inc. is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
Your pipes experience daily wear and tear from constant use. Because not everything is meant to last, your piping material may become rusted and start to decay after a while. It is important to have your pipes checked regularly, to ensure they're strong enough to support your plumbing.
Find out why your neighbors rave about our San Diego repiping services! Call (858) 375-5633 today.
Is It Time to Replace Your Pipes?
Nothing lasts forever, including your pipes. Water can erode the metal and cause it to become weak. If left untouched, these pipes can spring leaks and lead to further plumbing damage. To better monitor the health of your pipes, it is important to understand the lifespan of different materials.
Your Pipe's Lifespan:
- Copper pipes - 70-80 years
- Brass pipes - 80-100 years
- Galvanized steel pipes - 80-100 years
- Polyvinyl chloride drains - 25-45 years
- Cast iron drains - 80-100 years
When Is Repiping Necessary?
You can monitor your pipe's health by checking for common signs of deterioration, including stains and rust on exposed pipes, which can indicate pipe failure. However, if you are cognizant of the condition of your home’s plumbing, you can save yourself from a major catastrophe by having your pipes replaced before they burst or further, more extensive damage is done. If you notice any of these signs, please reach out to our San Diego repiping experts right away.
Signs You Need To Repipe Your Home, Include:
- Frequent Leaks in Plumbing - If you experience more than three leaks in a period of six months, chances are that your pipes have corroded and need to be replaced. Some signs of a leak may include poor water pressure, increased water bills, or the development of mold and mildew.
- Visible Signs of Corrosion - This may include a blue-green tint on copper piping, rust-colored powder, flaking, dimpling, or discolorations of any kind. Corrosion will almost always lead to a leak if left unfixed.
- Rust Colored Water - Rusty-colored water coming from both your hot and cold water appliances is usually caused by rusty pipes. This typically requires a full house repipe to be fixed. However, if you only notice rusty water from your hot water appliances, there is a chance that this is from your water heater and not your pipes.
- You Have Polybutylene Pipes - Polybutylene pipes were used in residential plumbing from 1978 to 1995 due to their low cost and flexibility. Unfortunately, these pipes are also extremely vulnerable to rupturing and are no longer accepted by U.S. building codes following a major class action settlement.
Don't Let Leaks Drain Your Wallet
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., our San Diego plumbers are dedicated to providing skilled services that are cost-effective and last. We consistently train and keep up-to-date with current plumbing methodology. When it comes to your pipes, we use non-invasive methods to install and repair pipes. Whether the project is a residential plumbing job or commercial plumbing, we are ready to assist you!
Benefits Of Choosing Our San Diego Plumbing Services Include:
- Courteous and friendly staff
- Family owned and operated company
- Customer satisfaction is our priority
- Fast response times
- 24/7 plumbing services for emergencies
At John Padilla Plumbing Inc., our skilled plumbers in San Diego have the experience and training necessary to install, replace, and repair your pipes. We use quality materials and expert skills to offer piping and repiping services.
Ready to get started? Call (858) 375-5633 to schedule a service with our San Diego plumbing company.
“He was very professional and had the leaked fixed in no time.”
Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Response Times & Always Punctual
Up to Date on Training & Certifications
Honest & Upfront Pricing - No Bait & Switch