Air Conditioning Repairs, Replacements, & Installations
Expert Cooling Services in San Diego
Just like other units in your home and business, your air conditioner needs to be regularly maintained to encourage high-quality performance. However, too often, we don't notice the cooling system until it starts acting up. At John Padilla Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., our skilled AC repair specialists in San Diego offer comprehensive cooling services to address all your air conditioning needs. Whether you need to repair your existing unit, need to install a new one, or simply want to check on its health, we can help!
Call (858) 375-5633 to learn why our San Diego cooling repair professionals are widely trusted throughout the neighborhood.
Common Signs Your AC is Not Working Properly
Your air conditioner often gives off warning signs before it completely stops working. It is our job to pay attention. However, unless you have training and experience handling cooling units, it is easy to overlook problems.
Here are some common AC problems of which to be aware:
- The cooling unit won't turn on
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner
- Weird noises and vibrations occur while AC is on
- The unit hums but the fan does not turn on
- The air won't cool, despite what the thermostat reads
It is important to maintain your air conditioner to preserve performance. Regular check-ups can alert you to common problems such as worn out belts, defective motors, refrigerant leaks, and more. Our skilled AC repair technicians in San Diego can handle any issue your cooling unit throws our way.
To Repair or Replace, That is the Question
It can be difficult to decide whether to repair your air conditioner or simply invest in a new one. While some air conditioners simply need a tune-up, others definitely need to be replaced.
Here are some things to consider, when determining whether to replace or repair:
- Utility bill - Older air conditioners use more energy, causing an increase in utility rates. Consider whether replacing your AC will save you money in the future.
- Age of cooling unit - Air conditioners were not meant to last forever. If your cooling unit has surpassed its life expectancy, it may be time to replace it.
- Investment cost - Buying and installing a new air conditioner can be a major investment, which not all of us can afford. Consider your own financial situation and determine whether it is smarter to focus on repairs or replace the whole unit.
At John Padilla Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., we offer comprehensive air conditioner repairs, replacements, and maintenance plans. We want you to beat the San Diego heat while indoors. Our skilled cooling repair technicians work quickly and meticulously to get the job done right the first time. As a family owned and operated company, we have deep roots within the community. We treat each customer like our own and strive to exceed their expectations.
Our friendly technicians can get your AC unit up and running in no time. Dial (858) 375-5633 today to schedule a service!