San Diego Water Heater Repairs & Installations
Do You Have Hot Water for a Relaxing Bath?
There is nothing quite as comforting as taking a hot bath after a long day. However, this small luxury may be taken away from you if your water heater is not working properly. At John Padilla Plumbing, Heating & Air, we want you to always be content. Our expert plumbers in San Diego have extensive training and experience handling a variety of water heater repairs and installations. Whether it's a task for residential plumbing, or a larger scope job, such as in commercial plumbing, we can handle all of your plumbing needs.
From our family to yours, you can rest assured that you're in good hands with our San Diego plumbing company. Call (858) 375-5633 today.
Signs Your Water Heater is Failing
Nothing is meant to last forever, including your water heater. The life expectancy of such a unit ranges anywhere from 10 years to 25 years. The better you maintain your water heater, the longer it will survive. However, there comes a point where you need to repair or replace the unit.
Here are some signs that your water heater needs to be replaced:
- Rusty water - If you notice rust in your water supply, it might be an indication that your water heater pipes are eroding and rusting. This might preclude a leak or other damage.
- Rattling noises - If your water heater was not installed properly, it can cause rattling noises and place undue pressure on the unit. Consider having your water heater checked and properly repaired.
- No hot water - One sure way to know your water heater is not working is if there is no more hot water or if the unit takes too long to heat the water. If the unit has a leak, the hot water may be escaping, while a malfunction can inhibit its heating power.
- Water around water heater - Do you notice water pooling around your water heating unit? This can be an indication of a leak and should be addressed immediately.
While some problems with water heaters can be repaired quickly, other issues are not as easy. One main thing to look for when inspecting your unit is the age. If the water heater is older than 10 years, it might be time to considering replacing it.
Our San Diego plumbers have experience working with a variety of water heaters. Some units we handle include:
- Conventional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Electric heat pump water heaters
- Solar water heaters
At John Padilla Plumbing, Heating & Air, we understand what a nuisance it can be not to have hot water. That is why we work quickly and efficiently to provide reliable water heater repairs and replacements.
Do you need your water heater serviced? Call (858) 375-5633 to schedule an appointment!